Last Updated: August 9, 2023
- Information We Collect We collect personal information from you such as your name, contact information, and other details you provide when you contact us through our website canadianprodrivers.ca or through our social media channels in order to inquire about or sign up for our services.
- How We Use Your Information We use the information we collect for purposes such as:
- Processing transactions
- Responding to your requests or inquiries
- Sending newsletters or updates
- Improving our website and services
- Fulfilling our legal obligations, assisting in law enforcement purposes, and protecting the business interests of us and our customers
- Any other purpose with your consent
- Information Sharing and Disclosure We do not sell or rent your personal information to third We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers who assist us in our business operations
- Counter parties and professionals such as lawyers and accountants in the event of a business transaction, like a merger or acquisition
- Other parties as required by law
- Your Choices You have the right to access or update your personal information upon request to us or delete your personal information starting from [xx] months after the termination of business relationship between you and us. You can also opt out of receiving marketing communications from us.
- Security We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal However, no method of transmission or storage is 100% secure.
4877-8251-2758, v. 4